Friday, November 14, 2008

Bentley Arnage

With the stock market in free-fall Banks around the world poised for collapse, and our elected officials talking about a trying to avoid a worldwide depression: I just received an email from Bentley telling me about their new, more deluxe version of the Arnage. I'm not sure what is wrong with their marketing team that they believe that I might be a possible customer, but it is fun to pretend.

They begin by telling me how the auto is very exclusive. and that they will limit the edition to just 150 cars worldwide. This is truly good to know, otherwise I would expect to see one of these $275,000 cars parked in every driveway.
"Through a combination of commitment and timeless tradition, the Arnage Final Series is destined to become a true British classic".
Click to Read The rich get richer!

No comments: